As the most popular day tour in Iceland, the Golden Circle is often called “the sample of Iceland”. Driving from your location in Reykjavik, we first make a quick stop at Thorufoss Waterfall (from Game of Thrones) before heading to Thingvellir National Park where you will explore its breathtaking beauty. From there we head to the Geysir Geothermal Area where the Strokkur geyser erupts every 5-6 minutes. Next in line is Gullfoss waterfall, an awesome and powerful waterfall on the Hvíta river. On the tour, we also stop at the picturesque Faxi waterfall. But there is more. We also offer a number of optional stops, including Friðheimar tomato farm, The Secret Lagoon and more.
Availability: All year
• Duration: 6-8 hours
• Included: High-end vehicle and an English speaking driver.
• Not included: Admission fees to any activities, meals, refreshments etc.
• Price 1-3 passengers: €695
• Price 4-7 passengers: €804
• Price 8+ passengers: Contact Us
• What to bring: Good shoes, hat, gloves, warm jacket, camera.